IT Workforce Accelerator
Tuition and books are paid by a grant from the U.S. Economic Development Administration. You may also qualify for additional support services.
Innovative Bridge to Health Careers
The Innovative Bridge to Health Careers Program is an 8-week program that will engage participants in training designed to introduce and academically prepare them for entry into the various ICC Health Career opportunities.
- Central Sterile Service Technician
- Dental Hygienist
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Health Information Technology
- Healthcare Professional to RN Completion
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coder
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Office – Basic
- Medical Office Administrative Assistant
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Registered Nurse
- Respiratory Therapist
- Surgical Technologist
CNA Career Pathways
ICC has been awarded a grant in the amount of $204,060 from the Edwards Settlement Fund to train 100 individuals (25 per year, over four years) in our Certified Nurses Aid (CNA) Program.
Workforce Equity Initiative
This initiative focuses on developing our area’s workforce by providing participants with a credential and a living wage. It addresses high demand-careers and targets low-income individuals, those living in high crime and high poverty areas, unemployed individuals and minorities.