Tuition & Fees
Ready to move your future forward? Your tuition at ICC is an investment in you – your dreams, your goals, your achievements.
ICC offers flexible payment options, including monthly payment plans, to help students manage their financial responsibilities. And to ease the burden of COVID impacts, we’ve frozen the cost of tuition for the 2022-2023 academic year.
2022-2023 Tuition Rates
Required course fees are listed in the class schedule. Some program courses may have an associated Variable Tuition assessed effective with the Fall 2022 semester.
- On campus classes: $155 per credit hour
- Online classes: $155 per credit hour
- Age 65+: FREE (for-credit classes only)
- On campus classes: $330 per credit hour
- Online cases: $174 per credit hour
- On-campus classes: $390 per credit hour
- Online: $174 per credit hour
What Is My Due Date?
The due dates for your tuition payments are based on the date you register for classes and found in your MyICC
Claim Tuition on Your Federal Taxes
As a college student, you (or your parents or guardians) may be eligible for a tax credit for tuition expenses. Each January, the 1098-T Tuition Statement will be automatically uploaded to eligible students’ MyICC accounts. Students must consent to electronic delivery to view their 1098-T in their MyICC account
Inter-District Cooperative Agreements
Do you live outside the ICC district and wish to study one of our programs that isn’t offered in your home district? You may still be eligible for in-district tuition rates at ICC.
How It Works
- Contact your home district community college for the Inter-district Cooperative Agreement application.
- Once approved by your home district, immediately submit it to ICC to ensure your account balance is adjusted to reflect the in-district tuition rate.
- District chargeback applications must be approved by your home district and should be submitted at least 30 days before the beginning of the semester.
- All district chargebacks, inter-district cooperative agreements, and miscellaneous agency authorizations must be completed and received by the Student Financial Services Office prior to the tuition due date of the semester.
- ICC reserves the right to change tuition and fees without notice.
Before You Enroll
- Make arrangements with Financial Aid
- Submit all agency charge authorizations through Enrollment Services
- Clear past due college accounts