Apply to Illinois Central College
Make the Smart Choice
Welcome to the Illinois Central College Admission Form. This form is designed to allow you to complete your application in as few as five minutes.
To apply, you’ll need to know:
Personal information (Social Security Number, mailing address, phone numbers, email, etc.)
Emergency contact information
High school/college(s) previously attended
- Degree/Certificate Seeking
- I plan on earning an associate degree or certificate at ICC and/or transferring to a 4-year college or university after completing general education courses.
- Visiting Student
- I plan on taking one or more courses at ICC to transfer back to my home institution.
- Personal Development
- I plan on taking one or more courses at ICC to meet a personal or professional goal.
- Early College
- I am taking classes while I am still in high school (including home school students).
Do not complete this application if you:
Have previously applied to or enrolled in classes at Illinois Central College. You can login and update your information. If you don’t remember your username or password, the Student Technology Guide will help you through logging in. If you have issues logging in, please contact the Technology Help Desk at (309) 694-5457.
Are interested only in GED or ESL classes. Get more information on our GED or ESL programs.
Need Help? Contact us.
We can get you started in the right direction. For help about our admission process, please contact:
For Technical help while using the online application, please contact:
Technology Help Desk