Deadlines and Upcoming Dates
Second 8 week fall classes begin October 10. Now is the time to talk with your advisor, search for classes, and build your schedule for success.
Steps To Apply
- Complete our quick admissions application. It’s free and easy!
- Send in Transcripts and Test Score – Send your official transcripts to ICC and include your SAT or ACT scores if you have taken them. If requesting digitally use Parchment or National Student Clearinghouse.
- Meet with an Admissions Representative – Schedule a meeting at Admissions to see the ICC campus, get an overview of ICC, and learn more about your next steps.
- Determine Placement – There are multiple ways to meet the placement requirements and prerequisites for courses. Learn more about Academic Placement or contact [email protected].
- Meet with an Advisor
- Apply for Financial Assistance
- Make Financial Arrangements
- Download the MyICC App – Search and register for classes, check your ICC Email, get connected to classes, establish a payment plan and more on the mobile app or online at MyICC.
International Support Services (ISS) provides international students with the support and assistance necessary to achieve their educational goals and to ensure institutional compliance with government immigration regulations.
Military & Veterans
We want to help you make the transition from military to civilian life. We will guide you to the resources and all the benefits available to you.
As a visiting student with prior college coursework at an accredited four year institution, you will be automatically eligible to enroll in any transfer level course after ICC receives an official or unofficial transcript from you.
Get the best of both worlds – by taking dual credit courses you earn college credit AND high school credit at the same time.