Health Science Application
Take a moment to review admission criteria for the specific program you wish to apply.
Limited space: Many of our programs have limited acceptance thus students are ranked by a point system. Please contact your advisor if you would like more information on the ranking system.
The application deadline for most Health Careers programs is January 15 for an August start.
|Status||Start Term||Application Window|
|Accepting Applications||Fall 2023||November 1, 2022 – January 15, 2023|
|Accepting Applications||Spring 2024||August 1, 2023 – September 1, 2023|
Steps to Complete Health Science Application
Complete the Health Sciences Application by Tuesday, January 17th at 4:30pm. All additional documents must be submitted by January 30, 2022.
Step 1: Complete General Application
If you have already applied to ICC or are a current ICC student (including early college), please proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Activate a Health Science Application for the Upcoming Term
Every term you must complete the activation form in order to apply to a health science program.
Step 3: Create an Account to Access Health Science Application
To access your application, you must create an account in the system that manages your Health Science Application. You only have to do this once. If you have created an account in the past and/or filled out a Health Science application previously, all you need to do is activate an application for the upcoming semester and login.
- Your personal email address needs to match the email you used when you submitted the activation form. This email address will be your username.
- After you sign-up, you will receive an email with a link to set a password. After this step, you can log in to complete the application.
Step 4: Access and Complete your Health Science Application
Prepare to upload the following information and/or supporting documents to complete your application:
- Cumulative GPA from most recent college attended, other than ICC.
- Current healthcare licensure or certification, or URL/link to access state database listing your licensure or certification.
- Name and email address of supervisor or HR representative who will provide documentation of your work/volunteer in health care.
The selection process is based on a points system. Learn more about the selection process.
There are additional steps in order to enroll in Health Science classes.
If you have questions about health career programs, eligibility for admission, or applying, schedule an appointment with a Health Careers Student Success Advisor.
Frequently Asked Questions
I completed the “Activate Health Service Application” form and nothing is happening
- You may have applied to ICC before 2017. Please call (309) 694-5200 for assistance to activate your application.
- You MUST use a personal email address when completing the “Activate Health Service Application” form. You cannot use your ICC email.
The application is showing that my transcripts are missing but I have already submitted them to ICC.
If you have already submitted your official transcripts, rest assured that ICC still has them, and they will eventually be linked to your application. If you have any questions about this or would like to verify if we have them, please call our office at 309-690-7530.
What if I need to change my employer’s information on the work experience form?
Log back into the account, and select, Change Recommender.
I’m having trouble uploading my certificates.
You can email a copy of your certificates to [email protected]
How and when will I know if I have been accepted into the program?
Program invitations are scheduled to go out to students mid to late March. You will need to log back into your application to check and see if you have a Golden Envelope or not. As a reminder, our admission process is ongoing so if don’t see the envelope right away, keep checking back on a weekly basis.
My application is at 99% complete. What am I missing?
If your application is at 99%, the last 1% comes after you click the submit button, twice.
Phone: (309) 694-5200
Mon-Fri: 8 am – 4:30 pm