Applicants will be ranked according to points earned. Points are awarded in the following areas:
- GPA, All College cumulative
- ACT Score
- Grade Points Earned in Pre-requisite Courses
- Grade Points Earned in General Education Courses
- Previous Health Degree or Certificate of Licensure in Health Discipline
- Work/Volunteer Experience in Health Field
- Previous Application
Invitation to the Program
Students will receive a notification through their ICC email with directions to login and check their application status.
|Start Date||Acceptance Letter|
|Fall start||Mid March|
|Spring start||Mid October|
|Summer start||Mid February|
Illinois Central College is a community college that serves a specific geographic district. For admission to ICC’s Health Career programs preference is given to student living within the ICC community college district (District 514) first, followed by residents of the state of Illinois. Some Health Career programs provide admission slots for residents of other community college districts based on cooperative agreements between colleges.