Student life is how you get connected at ICC. There are a variety of clubs, activities, and recreational groups available to help you meet new people and grow.
Student Life sponsors events and oversees student organizations on campus. Events include the Student Organization Expo, New Student Orientation, Welcome Days, Annual Writing Contest and Student Trustee Election.
Benefits of Getting Involved
- Positively influences student learning and development.
- Helps students identify with a peer group.
- Encourages students to feel more connected to campus so they are more likely to return.
- Helps students understand the importance of critical thinking, time management and how to manage conflict effectively.
- Leads to increased self-confidence, autonomy and appreciation for diversity.