IT Workforce Accelerator
Earn a free industry recognized credential in the high-demand field of information technology (IT)!
You can earn an IT certificate at no cost to you. Most IT Workforce Accelerator programs range from two days to twelve months, with many programs offered bootcamp-style. Tuition and books are paid by a grant from the U.S. Economic Development Administration. Among the eligibility requirements, you must live in Central Illinois or work for a Central Illinois company. In addition to tuition and books, you may also qualify for additional support services.
Need help exploring the information technology program that’s right for you? Or do you know exactly which program you’d like to pursue? Learn more, and we will contact you to help you take the next step toward earning an IT certificate.
We provide customized solutions across the talent ecosystem, from connecting you with newly credentialed talent to upskilling your current employees. Contact us to learn how the IT Workforce Accelerator can deliver talent solutions to address your IT workforce shortages.
- Google Analytics
- Google IT Automation with Python
- Google Project Management
- Google User Experience (UX) Design
Learn more about Google Certificates
- Electronic Health Records Management
- Health Informatics Certificate
- Instructional Design for Healthcare Certificate
- Telehealth Certificate
Help Desk / User Support
- CompTIA ITF+ (stipend eligible if you meet income guidelines)
- Google IT Support
- Customer Service for IT
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
Learn more about Microsoft Certifications
- CompTIA – CompTIA A+, CompTIA Net+, CompTIA Linux+, CompTIA Server+, CompTIA Cloud+
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- LAN Technician (stipend eligible if you meet income guidelines)
- Secure Software Apprenticeship (AAS) – If selected for an apprenticeship, you will be hired by the sponsoring company at the beginning of the apprenticeship.
- C / C++
- CSS / HTML
- CIW Site Development Associate
- CIW Advanced HTML5 & CSS3 Specialist
- Data Analytics
- Database Management
- Full Stack Web Development
- Java 1 & 2
- Perl: CIW Perl Specialist
- Power BI
- Python 1 & 2
- Web Front End 1 & 2