Illinois Central College Campus Police Department
“The mission of the Illinois Central College Police Department is to consistently provide the highest quality service while protecting the campus community in a fair, impartial, and ethical manner.”
- Security and patrol of campus buildings and grounds
- Operation of a communication center for the college
- Enforcement of laws, ordinances, and regulations
- Traffic and parking control; traffic crash reporting
- Criminal and general incident reporting and investigation
- Personal safety escorts
- Emergency medical assistance
- Emergency notifications
- Lost and found
- Vehicle assistance (including battery jumps and vehicle lockouts)
ICC Emergency Response Guide
Learn about how to respond to on-campus emergencies and reporting crimes.
Weapons on Campus and Firearm Concealed Carry Policy
ICC maintains a Weapons and Firearms-Free Campus.
Directory & Maps
East Peoria Campus
Temporary Disability Parking Passes
If you have a temporary walking disability, such as use of crutches, pain after surgery, etc., request a Temporary Disability Parking Pass at any Campus Police Office. Passes are for campus use only.
If you need a pass for more than 7 days or for use off-campus, you should work with your doctor to get a Disability Placard and/or License Plate from the Illinois Secretary of State.
Signage is posted at each parking lot. Vehicles may be ticketed and/or towed in accordance with College policies and state/local laws. See the College Regulations Policy
- ICC Clery Act Report
- Emergency Operations Plan
Authority of Officers
Sworn Illinois Central College Police Officers are armed and have the same authority as County and Municipal Police Officers, including the power to make arrests and issue citations. Non-sworn Campus Security Officers have Use of Force and Arrest powers as authorized in state Statutes 725 ILCS 5/107-3, 720 ILCS 5/7-1 and 5/7-3.
Local Police Departments
- Peoria Police: (309) 673-4521
- East Peoria Police: (309) 698-4700
- Pekin Police: (309) 346-3132
- College Regulations Policy
- Weapons and Concealed Carry Policy
East Peoria Campus Police
Phone: (309) 694-5223
East Peoria Campus, Academic Building, 105A