Honors Program Eligibility
To be eligible for the ICC honors program the following qualifications must be met:
- Current ICC students (both part-time and full-time) who have completed a minimum of 9 credit hours (not 9 classes) of transfer level courses must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Students coming directly from high school who have completed a minimum of 9 credit hours of transfer level courses (including dual credit) must have a cumulative ICC GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Students coming directly from high school who have NOT completed a minimum of 9 credit hours of transfer level courses (including dual credit) must have at least one of the following:
- ACT Composite 25 or above
- SAT Composite 1200 or above
- High School Cumulative GPA of 3.5
How to Enroll
- Complete the Honors Program Interest Form.
- The Honors Program Coordinator will contact you with more information about the Honors Program and verify that you qualify.
- If you qualify, you will receive an approval from the Honors Coordinator and will be able to enroll in Honors designated sections of classes.
Honors Program Coordinator
Phone: (309) 694-8433
East Peoria Campus, Academic Building, 333A