Submit a Transcript

Official transcripts must come directly from the high school or institution of higher education. A transcript is only considered official if it meets the following criteria:

  • Mailed directly to ICC from the issuing institution.
  • Sent to ICC electronically through a secure service provider, such as ParchmentCredentialsNational Student Clearinghouse, etc.
  • Brought into Enrollment Services in the unopened, original, and sealed envelope it was issued in.

Send Transcripts To:

Illinois Central College
ATTN: Enrollment Services
1 College Dr.
East Peoria, IL 61635-0001

Some academic programs have specific requirements for submitting transcripts and test scores for admission. Check with your advisor for more information.

Visiting Students who have prior college course work from an accredited 4-year institution may email an unofficial copy of their transcript.

Evaluation of Transfer Credit

The transcript evaluation process takes approximately 4 weeks to complete. During peak enrollment periods, additional time may be required. Please note only credits that will be used for your current program(s) of study are added to your academic record at ICC. If you have questions regarding your transcript evaluation, please email [email protected].

Students interested in receiving credit for college level coursework should have their official transcripts sent directly to ICC as early as possible after completing the ICC application. Once ICC receives the official transcript, it is evaluated in the order in which it is received. Information regarding evaluation results are available within the student’s eServices account. Once logged in, select Transfer Credit: Report from the other academic drop down menu under the Academics section of the Student Center. You will receive notification via email to your ICC email address once the evaluation is complete. Keep in mind that only credits transfer; individual grades earned at another institution will not be factored into your ICC cumulative grade point average.

Transfer of credit may be considered for lower division coursework that has been successfully completed from the following categories of academic institutions:

Regionally Accredited

Degree-granting public, private, nonprofit, two- and four-year institutions in the United States conferred by the Higher Learning Commission, and/or parallel accrediting agencies in other regions of the United States.

Non-regionally Accredited

Specialized institutions in the United States, including distance learning providers recognized by the Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and the U.S. Department of Education.

Non-United States Institutions

Institutions that hold regional accreditation through the home country’s Ministry of Education to award professional degrees, certificates and licensures. Course work from non-United States institutions must be evaluated by an approved foreign transcript evaluation agency such as World Education Services or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE).


Credit achieved through military training or examination may be considered for transfer according to the Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Services by ACE.