Steps to Apply
Before You Get Started
Take a moment to review admission criteria for the specific program you wish to apply, in the: ICC Health Careers Booklet
Prepare to upload the following information and/or supporting documents to complete your application:
- Cumulative GPA from most recent college attended, other than ICC.
- Current healthcare licensure or certification, or URL/link to access state database listing your licensure or certification.
- Name and email address of supervisor or human resources representative who will provide documentation of your work/volunteer in health care.
You may start and stop your application at any point, but do not create a new application once you have already started one.
See the FAQ or to request assistance call the ICC Admissions Department: 309-694-5200.
Step 1Apply to Illinois Central College or Activate Health Careers Application
New ICC Students (Have never applied to ICC)
*Please note it may take up to 24 hours after you submit your ICC application before you have access to your Health Careers application.
Previous and Current ICC Students
Step 2Access your Health Careers Application
- Upon your first time accessing the Health Careers application, you must complete the sign-up process, using your personal email address.
- Your personal email address needs to match the email you used in the “Activate Health Careers Application” form or the email you used when you applied to ICC. This email address used will be your username.
- After you Sign-up, you will receive an email with a link to set a password. After this step, you can Log In to complete the application.
Complete the Health Careers Application by January 15, 2022. Due to the deadline falling on a holiday weekend, applications will be accepted through Tuesday, January 18th at 4:30pm. All additional documents must be submitted by January 30, 2022. Important: Please do not wait until the last minute to apply due to the processing times involved.
If you have questions about health career programs, eligibility for admission, or applying, schedule an appointment with a Health Careers Student Success Advisor.
Frequently Asked Questions
I completed the “Activate Health Careers Application” and nothing is happening.
- You may have applied to ICC before 2017. Please call 309-694-5200 for assistance to activate your application.
- You MUST use a personal email address when completing the “Activate Health Careers Application” form. You cannot use your ICC email.