Open Search for:
Vice President for Student Success
Application Deadline: March 31,2020
Illinois Central College is a two-year community college and “Achieving the Dream” (ATD) network member and currently invites applications and nominations for the position of Vice President for Student Success (VPSS).
All job and career postings are handled through NEOGOV — a popular workforce management tool for the public sector.
Find employment opportunities for Staff
Find employment opportunities for Full and Part-time Faculty
Find employment opportunities for Student Workers
ICC is proud to be named one of the “2019 Most Promising Places to Work in Community Colleges” by NISOD and Diverse: Issues in Higher Ed. Read more about this award
FAQ for NEOGOV Applicants
- I have completed all my Work, Education, Reference, and Additional Information sections, but do not see a place to submit the application. What should I do?
- An email address is required to complete the online application form. How do I get an email address?
- What if I don’t have computer/internet access?
- How do I get help with completing the online application form and accessing the database?
- What types of attachments are acceptable?
- How do I check the status of my application?
You can check the status of your application by following these steps:
- Go to the Applicant Login Webpage and input your username and password.
- Click the ‘Application Status’ link in the center of the webpage. A status will be displayed for each position that you have applied for. You may see one of the following statuses:
- Application Received — Your application was successfully submitted to ICC.
- Screening for minimum qualifications — Your qualifications are being reviewed and compared to the requirements for the position.
- Selected for skills testing — Skills tests may include but are not limited to: typing, data entry and Microsoft Office software.
- Selected to Interview — You will be contacted for an interview
The ‘Application Status’ section will not indicate when a position is filled. You will be notified by email when a position is filled, reposted or closed.
- What is Illinois Central College’s process to fill staff and full-time Faculty positions?
- What is ICC’s process for filling Adjunct Faculty positions?
- The job I’m interested in isn’t listed. How can I know when this job is available?
- Can I apply for more than one job?
- I have already submitted an application. How can I update my application materials?
- What does it mean when a position closing date says “Continuous”?
- How will I know when a position is filled?
- Will you hold my application on file for future vacancies?
- I completed the application first, now how do I apply for a specific position?
- What if I want to submit a resume/cover letter or other materials?
- I have already created an account. How do I log back into the system?
- What if I can’t remember my username and/or password?
- I am from another country and wish to apply for a position. Is this possible?
- How do I attach documents to my online application?