There’s a lot of information to sift through on financial aid. We’ve tried to organize this information in a way that’s easy to find and easy to read.
Financial aid is designed to bridge the gap between the cost of education at a higher education institution and the expected family contribution (EFC) as determined by the Federal Government when a student submits the annual Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
To ensure we receive your FAFSA information, include our school code: #006753.
There are four main sources of funding available:
- Federal Government (through the US Department of Education)
- Illinois State Government
- Institutional aid (availability is different at each institution)
- Private sources (community organizations, churches, professional organizations, etc…)
In many instances, funding is determined by what the cost of attendance is at the college.
Understanding Financial Aid
For more information…
(309) 694-5311 | [email protected]
Mon-Wed: 8 am - 6 pm; Thu-Fri: 8 am - 4:30 pm
For Your Quick Reference
Throughout this process, you’ll need to visit a host of websites outside ours. Below is a listing and set-up to assist you.