It's never too early in your life to think about going to college — or too late! But the key is planning. Take some time to click through the topics at the left. You'll get the information you need to plan well.
On Campus Living
Woodview Commons has leases available now!
Contact the Student Service Center Call Center with questions concerning:
- Complete an ICC application for admission
- Enroll in classes
- Find advisor/instructor information
- Make payments with Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit or debit cards
- Discuss basic account information
- Get assistance with online eService functions such as payment plans and navigation
As a public community college within the state of Illinois, Illinois Central College adheres to current residency requirements set forth by the Illinois Community College Board and the state Board of Education. With this in mind, students who are legal residency within District 514 are afforded a reduced tuition rate compared to other non-residents.