The road to success is a long one, one where the destination is sometimes hazy. Today, mapping where you need to go is as easy as entering your destination into a phone, but what about mapping your future? Career Pathways gives you that map.
Career Pathways is a visual roadmap to learn about the jobs, skills, and education requirements for a specific career. Each pathway program at Illinois Central College has a detailed map of study that graphically shows the courses or degree requirements that will lead students to their desired education and employment goals.
Discover the jobs, wages, industry credentials, and transfer options associated with each program. Use the links on each roadmap to “connect the dots” and see the “big picture” for each career plan.
All this to help you make your future a little more clear.
Career Cluster: Health Sciences
Pathway: Diagnostic Services
Pathway: Health Informatics
Pathway: Therapeutic Services
- Dental Hygienist
- Emergency Medical Services: Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Emergency Medical Services: Paramedic
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing: Licensed Practical Nurse
- Nursing: Nursing Assistant
- Nursing: Registered Nurse
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Respiratory Therapist
- Surgical Technologist
- Surgical Technologist Certificate