The complete and current ICC Catalog is available here or is sectioned together below.
Get more information on the courses offered through our Course Descriptions.
View Programs by Academic Department
- Agricultural and Industrial Technologies
- Arts and Behavioral Sciences
- Business, Legal, and Information Systems
- Health Careers
- Math, Science, and Engineering
Additional Programs of Study
View Programs by Degree
2 years of study in preparation to transfer to a 4-year institution.
- Associate in Arts » view requirements
- Associate in Science » view requirements
- Associate in Engineering Science » view requirements
2 years of study in preparation for employment that is typically not transferable.
Less than 2 years of study in preparation for employment.
For individuals who wish to take courses to satisfy their needs and desires for self-improvement and development that is typically not transferable.
General Education Classes
General education courses help you become a well-rounded, well-informed person and think, speak, and write clearly. They represent a sampling of courses and disciplines that you might otherwise overlook, including: philosophy, math, humanities, and communication, to name a few.