Transfer Agreements

Did you know? ICC transfer students perform as well as or better academically than those who began at the four-year schools, according to several transfer institutions.

While ICC does not offer four-year degree programs, we do have formal agreements with colleges and universities to help students meet their educational goals! Transfer agreements or transfer program guides create a partnership that provides a pathway for student transfer.

2+2 Transfer Articulation Agreement

ICC and Bradley University have partnered to create 2+2 programs to help make your transfer experience a smooth transition. The programs listed on Bradley University’s website link to transferable courses you can take at ICC to complete a Bachelor’s degree.

Guarantee admission to Bradley University for ICC Associates of Arts, Associate of Science and Associate of Engineering Science degree graduates with a 2.5+ cumulative GPA. Admission to the university may not be direct to some majors (Engineering) and there are limited direct admit spots available for some programs (Animation, Game Design) and some programs that do not accept transfer students (Nursing).

If you have any questions about the agreement, please contact the ICC Transfer Center at [email protected] or call (309) 694-5330. If you need help through the process, please contact Academic Advisement at [email protected] or call (309) 694-5281.

General Transfer Agreements

General Transfer agreements formalize the transfer process from ICC to other colleges and universities. ICC has general agreements with the following:

Program Specific Transfer Guides

Program transfer guides layout course work to be taken at ICC and the transfer institution to complete specific programs of study or majors. ICC has program transfer guides with the following:

Registered Nurse to Bachelors of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN)

We have 3 options available to students looking to become a nurse.

Special Transfer Agreements

Special transfer agreements formalize the transfer process, but are geared towards specific student populations. We have special transfer agreements with the following: