Request a Transcript

We provide a variety of ways to request that an official transcript of credit earned at Illinois Central College be sent to another individual, business or school. Any student who has a financial obligation with ICC will have their transcript withheld. Payments for outstanding financial obligations must be with guaranteed funds. 

Payments made by check or eCheck will cause the transcript to be held an additional week to ensure payment is not returned. Students needing a transcript released immediately, should pay by credit/debit card, money order, cashier’s check or cash.

Note: Please read these instructions on “How to request a transcript through MyICC.”

Submit a Transcript

Official transcripts must come directly from the high school or institution of higher education. Transcripts must include:

  • Graduation date, if applicable
  • Bear the original seal of the awarding institution
  • Be an original document
  • Faxes, scanned/imaged, photocopies, and email copies are NOT accepted.