Student Records

Illinois Central College’s Enrollment Services Office houses all student records. The office provides information and services for students pertaining to admission, enrollment, records, transcript requests, transfer credit evaluation, and graduation.

Upload Your Files/Forms

Please select from the following services:


If you recently moved to the ICC college district, or live in a split district, such as El Paso or Farmington please review the following Residency Requirement information and fill out the Residency Questionnaire.

Student Housing Residents

If you are a resident of Student Housing, you will not be classified as In-District student; however, you will only be required to pay the In-District tuition rates. THe adjustment is made after classes start at the beginning of the semester.

Cooperative Agreements

Students who wish to attend an Illinois community college outside of the ICC community college district should fill-out the cooperative agreement online form at least 30 days before the start of the semester. Some students may be able to attend the other community college at their in-district tuition rate.

Request for Enrollment Verification

You may request a letter stating dates of enrollment for the following purposes:

  • Loan deferment
  • Good student discount
  • Enrollment verification letter

If you need an Enrollment Verification letter, please download the Enrollment Verification form and bring to the Enrollment Services office or email to [email protected].

Change Student Information

Changes to address, phone number, or email can be updated through your eServices account.

If you have changes to a social security number or name, you should submit a Change of Student Information form with a copy of your driver’s license or state ID and social security card reflecting these changes to [email protected]. A driver’s license or state ID and a marriage license are also acceptable for a name change.

Degree/Certificate of Study Change Request

If you are:

  • a new student who applied to ICC but never attended
  • took classes in the past and are now returning
  • or decided to pursue a new program of study

Please complete the appropriate form below and email it to [email protected].

Current students should only change and/or add program(s) of study after meeting with an academic advisor to discuss the program best fitting your educational goals.

These forms will ensure:

  • You receive appropriate academic advising for the program of study on your record.
  • Your eligibility for financial aid is correctly determined.
  • Your student record contains the degree and/or certificate(s) you are pursuing at ICC.
  • You are able to apply to graduate through your eServices account.

Once we receive your information, we will update your program and send you a confirmation e-mail so you’ll be able to enroll in classes for your correct program of study.

If interested in Associate in General Studies, Associate in Arts, Associate in Science or Associate in Engineering Science degree.
Degree of Study Change Request Form

If enrolling in a certificate program.
Certificate of Study Change Request Form

Once we receive your information, we will update your program and you will be able to enroll classes in your correct program of study.

Non-Degree Seeking Students

If you need to update your program of study, but are not intending to earn a degree from ICC, you may request your program of study change through email at [email protected]. Your email should include:

  • Your first and last name
  • ICC Student ID
  • Date of Birth
  • Your intention of enrolling in courses but not earning a degree at ICC

Submit a Transcript & Evaluation

Official transcripts must come directly from the high school or institution of higher education. A transcript is only considered official if it meets the following criteria:

  • Mailed directly to ICC from the issuing institution.
  • Sent to ICC electronically through a secure service provider, such as Parchment, Credentials, National Student Clearinghouse, etc.
  • Brought into Enrollment Services in the unopened, original, and sealed envelope it was issued in.

Have transcripts sent to:

Illinois Central College
ATTN: Enrollment Services
1 College Dr.
East Peoria, IL 61635-0001

Some academic programs have specific requirements for submitting transcripts and test scores for admission. Check with your advisor for more information.

Visiting Students who have prior college course work from an accredited 4-year institution may email an unofficial copy of their transcript.

Evaluation of Transfer Credit

The transcript evaluation process takes approximately 4 weeks to complete. During peak enrollment periods, additional time may be required. Please note only credits that will be used for your current program(s) of study are added to your academic record at ICC.

Students interested in receiving credit from college level coursework should have their official transcripts sent directly to ICC as early as possible after completing the ICC application. Once ICC receives the official transcript, it is evaluated in the order in which it is received. Information regarding evaluation results are available within the student’s eServices account. Once logged in, select Transfer Credit: Report from the other academic drop down menu under the Academics section of the Student Center. You will receive notification via email to your ICC email address once the evaluation is complete. Keep in mind that only credits transfer; individual grades earned at another institution will not be factored into your ICC cumulative grade point average.

Transfer of credit may be considered for lower division coursework that has been successfully completed from the following categories of academic institutions:

Regionally Accredited

Degree-granting public, private, nonprofit, two- and four-year institutions in the United States conferred by the Higher Learning Commission, and/or parallel accrediting agencies in other regions of the United States.

Non-regionally Accredited

Specialized institutions in the United States, including distance learning providers recognized by the Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and the U.S. Department of Education.

Non-United States Institutions

Institutions that hold regional accreditation through the home country’s Ministry of Education to award professional degrees, certificates and licensures. Course work from non-United States States institutions must be evaluated by an approved foreign transcript evaluation agency such as World Education Services, Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE), or SpanTran.


Credit achieved through military training or examination may be considered for transfer according to the Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Services by ACE.

Request a Transcript

We have retained Credentials, Inc. to accept transcript orders online. Transcripts are normally processed within 2-3 business days but may take longer during peak periods or if your transcript is from 1982 or older.

Any student who has a financial obligation with ICC will have their transcript withheld. Payments for outstanding financial obligations must be with guaranteed funds.

Online Requests

Cost: FREE (Overnight Federal Express charges will apply)

Both current students and alumni should use the link below to request a transcript. The transcript is available in both a print version and PDF (electronic) version. As part of the request process, you will be required to complete an electronic signature authorization form before your transcript can be released. Please read these instructions on how to request a transcript.

Check your Order Status

Use the link below at any time to check the status of your transcript request.

While you Wait

In situations where a transcript is necessary for immediate use, one may be provided within an hour for a $10 (guaranteed funds only) per copy fee. This service is available 8:30 am-3:00 pm Monday through Friday at Enrollment Services, L211, East Peoria Campus or Arbor 2, Peoria Campus.


We confer degrees and certificates at the end of fall, spring and summer semesters. Students must apply for their degree/certificate prior to the deadline for their final semester:

  • Fall Semester (ends in December) — apply by October 1
  • Spring Semester (ends in May) — apply by March 1
  • Summer Semester (ends in July) — apply by June 1

Applying for graduation

Applying for graduation is EASY and FREE via your eServices account.

Once logged into eServices, select “My Academics” and then select “Apply for Graduation”. You are only eligible to apply to graduate from the program of study in which you are enrolled. If you need to add or change a program of study, please review the tab above labeled Degree/Certificate of Study Change Request.

General Education Substitution/Waiver Forms

Students should complete the General Education Substitution form after speaking with their academic advisor when they want to substitute a course to meet a specific general education requirement.

For ICC Staff only: Substitution Request Form
Please complete the Substitution Request form when you want to substitute a course to meet a specific program requirement for a student.

Release of Information and FERPA Restriction

When a student turns 18 years old, or enters a postsecondary institution at any age, the rights under FERPA transfer from the parents to the student (“eligible student”). This means that the college cannot legally give a parent or guardian any information in regards to the student’s educational record without the student’s written consent.

According to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, students have the right to:

  • Inspect and review their educational records.
  • Request the amendment of their educational records to ensure that they are not inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise in violation of the student’s privacy or other rights
  • Restrict disclosure of information to other individuals or entities.
  • File a complaint with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act Office if the College fails to comply with the requirements of the Act.

Under FERPA, Illinois Central College can only release the following directory information for students:

  • Student’s full name
  • Enrollment status (full or part-time)
  • Dates of attendance
  • Graduation date(s)
  • Degree(s) or certificate(s) earned
  • Honors received and officially recognized and sports

FERPA Release or Restriction of Information

A student may request additional information be released to specific individuals or organizations by completing a Release of Information Form. The student should complete and then email the form from their ICC email address with a copy of a government issued photo ID to [email protected].

If a student does not want any information released, including directory information, they should complete a FERPA Restriction Form and email to [email protected] from their ICC email address with a government issued photo ID.

Students who request a FERPA Restriction are required to complete all academic actions, in person, with a photo ID, or through their eServices account. This includes asking questions pertaining to the student’s academic and financial records, adding and dropping classes, requesting password resets, etc.

Online Student FERPA Requests

Out-of-district, out-of-state, and out-of-country students who are enrolled in all online classes should print a copy of the form, complete, sign, scan, and email to [email protected] with a copy of a government-issued photo ID that includes a signature. Forms sent through email must be sent from the student’s ICC email address in order to be considered valid.

Email to [email protected]

Email to [email protected]

Dropping/Withdrawing from Classes

ICC will remove all tuition charges or provide 100 percent tuition refunds for any decrease in credit hours, including complete withdrawal from the College, if students officially drop classes either *online with these steps, by mail, by fax, or in person prior to the refund date(s) for their course(s). Refund dates vary and are posted for each course on the student’s class schedule. Students may drop class(es) up until 75 percent of the class has elapsed. Students are financially responsible for tuition and fees after the refund date.

*If you experience problems when trying to drop a class online through your eServices account, you must contact the ICC Technology Help Desk within 24 hours of your attempt so that we can research the problem. If you do not make this contact, your situation will be handled in accordance with the current ICC enrollment policies.

Dropping Class(es) by Mail or Fax

The envelope or fax must be postmarked prior to or on the drop (or refund) date on the class schedule for the course. Requests received during the weekend with the appropriate date on the envelope or fax receipt will be processed the following business day.

If you have any questions or would like to verify your request has been received, please contact [email protected] at (309) 694-5600.

Dropping Classes for Non-Activity

Students who are identified as being no longer active in class by their instructor will be dropped from the class at midterm. Students recorded for non-activity will be notified by e-mail that they have been administratively dropped from the class without refund of tuition. Instructors have individual and often varying policies regarding what constitutes as non-activity. Do not assume you will be dropped if you never attend or stop being active in a class. If space is available and if approval from department and instructor are obtained, then students may re-enroll in a class from which they have been administratively dropped.

Students who are not marked by their instructor for non-activity and who fail to officially withdraw themselves from class will receive a failing or unsatisfactory grade.Students are financially responsible for tuition and fees for all classes not officially dropped by the appropriate refund date.

Dropping Classes due to Academic Misconduct

Students who receive a failing grade on an assignment for Academic Misconduct will not be allowed to drop that course without instructor permission. In addition, students who are given a failing grade in the course for Academic Misconduct will not be allowed to drop the course. ICC reserves the right to reinstate any individuals who are dropped in these situations.

Late Withdrawal

Withdrawals after the end date listed in the class schedule will be considered late. Check the Late withdrawal page for more information.

Withdrawal due to Active Duty Call

In accordance with Illinois Statute 330 ILCS 60/5.2, students who are called to active military service have the right to receive a refund of tuition and fees applicable to their registration when called to duty for a period of seven or more consecutive days. Withdrawal from courses will not impact the grade point average of the service member. Please provide a copy of your orders to the ICC Veterans Affairs Coordinator as soon as you receive them.

Cancellation of Class

ICC reserves the right to cancel a class section due to insufficient enrollment. Students enrolled in canceled classes will be contacted and can choose to enroll in another class. If the College cancels a class, the student will receive a total refund of tuition and fees for the canceled class if they chose not to enroll in another class.

Late Withdrawal Request Policy and Procedures

A late withdraw is withdrawal from a course after the course has ended. This process is designed to assist students who have experienced unforeseen, serious and extenuating circumstances outside the student’s control that have negatively impacted the ability to be academically successful. Students should present a request as soon as possible after the end of the impacted semester.

Any withdrawal request that occurs prior to the end of the course should be completed according to the official withdrawal procedures.

  • "Unforeseen"
    Any life circumstance that could not have been reasonably expected to occur during the semester in question would be considered unforeseen. Incidences of health related issues that could not have been planned may fall in this category. However, matters related to chronic medical conditions may not always be classified as unforeseen.
  • “Serious and Extenuating”
    The policy explicitly cites “serious” personal or family illness or accident as extenuating circumstances. Anything severe enough to warrant a late withdrawal should normally be so severe as to be a complete hindrance to completing the semester at all. Likewise, this means that whatever is severe enough to justify a late withdrawal in any class should normally prevent students from continuing their studies at all and should normally affect all of a student’s classes. Hence it will be unusual for a petition for a withdrawal for a single class or for only some of the classes, but not others, to be successful. Under some circumstances, this may be justified.
  • “Outside the Student’s Control”
    Neither serious illness nor job transfers are normally chosen by the student. However, deciding that one needs to work more hours, deciding to move to different living conditions, or deciding to work a different, better-paying shift or to take a better paying job would not normally count as beyond the student’s control. It is important for students in these circumstances to follow the documented withdrawal procedures within the semester that the change occurs.

The following issues are not considered justifiable

  • The desire to improve grade point average
  • Lack of knowledge of withdraw procedures
  • Personal choices that prohibited course completion

Requirements for Submitting a Late Withdrawal Request

All requests for a late withdraw must include the following:

  • Complete a Late Withdraw Request form
  • A typewritten (or neatly handwritten) explanation of the event that prohibited course completion
  • And all supporting documentation as described below
Reason For Request
Identification of Supporting Documents
Extended illness/hospitalization of student or immediate family member
Letter from your physician(s) on office letterhead with specific dates the student could not attend classes, hospital or medical bills
Death of an immediate family member
Copy of death certificate or obituary
Legal issues
Police reports and other legal documents listing specific dates of incidents

All requests for late withdrawal must include the downloadable form below, a typewritten (or neatly handwritten) explanation of the event that prohibited course completion, and all supporting documentation as described on the late withdrawal request form. You will only need to identify the semester in question as the assumption is that all classes were affected.

The completed late withdrawal form should be completed and supporting documents should be emailed to [email protected].

Review Process

The Dean of Enrollment Services will review the documents and make a decision. After the request is reviewed, the student will receive an email at their ICC email address explaining the reasoning for the approval or denial of the request. If approved, students can view the grade change on their unofficial transcript located in their MYICC (Eservices) account and on their official transcript.

Appeal Process

There is no appeal process for a denied late withdrawal request. All decisions made are final.

ICC allows students to repeat courses in which a D or F grade was earned with the new grade replacing the former grade in the GPA. Repeated grades are not removed from a transcript. However, even with a denied late withdraw request, students can make up the semester without long-term negative effects on academic status or GPA. It is recommended that the student meet with an academic advisor to assess the impact of repeating courses on their cumulative GPA and academic goals.

Effects on Financial Aid and Receiving Tuition Credit

The Financial Aid Office determines whether the student or an external agency such as the federal government will pay whatever fees are owed. There are some cases where federal financial aid will cover the fees even if a student has failed the course. There are other cases where a student is liable for the fees and must repay the aid even if the student has been granted a late withdraw. Students should email questions about financial aid directly to the Financial Aid Office at [email protected]

Many of the same circumstances that justify a late withdrawal may be grounds for a tuition credit to be used in the future or an extension of a student’s financial aid eligibility. Please refer to the Tuition Appeal process through Student Accounting paying for college Tuition appeals

Effects on Academic Standing

Depending on how the cumulative GPA is effected, the student’s academic standing may be impacted. Once the approved late withdrawal is processed, an academic standing review will occur and the student’s standing will be updated on the current, official transcript.


ICC is unable to generate a valid 1098-T for you if we do not have your social security number or taxpayer identification number (TIN) on file. Please complete the W-9s form and submit it to:

Illinois Central CollegeEnrollment Services
1 College Dr.
East Peoria, IL 61635-0001

If you are considered a non-resident alien for US tax purposes on an F, J, or B visa, you are not eligible for these tax benefits. You do not need to fill out this form.