Student Ambassador Program
The ICC Student Ambassador program is looking for determined and well organized students to become leaders throughout the college and assist in event and everyday activities.
Events and activities that our ambassadors will assist throughout the semester are: ICC College Night, New Student Orientation, Front Desk Assistance, Campus Tours and High School Recruitment.
In order to assimilate better into the program, we recommend that students participate in other programs in the community prior to applying to become an ambassador. Experience with high school student ambassador programs, volunteer service and participation in the 4-H Club are all helpful in the application process and are all reputable sources of experience that will be considered.
- 3.0+ GPA
- Enrollment in ICC Ambassadors in Training
- Enroll as a full-time student (12+ credit hours per semester)
- Participate in program 5-7 hours per week
- Previous Student Leadership (Student Ambassador, Student Government, etc…)
- Hard working and reliable
- Ability to collaborate well in a group setting
- Able to provide innovative ideas for the college
Fields marked with the * are required.