How to Apply
Prior to applying for a Foundation scholarship, you will need to apply to ICC or be currently enrolled.
The Online Scholarship Application for the 2019-2020 Academic Year is now open.
Information to gather for the online scholarship application
- ICC eServices username and password
- ICC Student ID or Social Security Number
- ACT score (if applicable)
- Email address is very helpful but not required
Background & Goals
- You will be asked to share your background, future goals, needs, and activities
- Records of income for the previous year; such as W-2 forms for yourself and your parents, per federal guidelines (married students or over the age of 24 do not need his/her parent's information)
Letters of Recommendation
- These are to be completed by your chosen references
- Recommendations should be from work supervisors, teachers, or counselors (recommendations from family members are not accepted)
- Recommendations must be submitted online — detailed instructions will be provided within the application process
Completing the application
- The online scholarship application may be completed all at once or section at a time
- In order for a section to be saved, you must complete a full page and select the Save button at the bottom of the webpage
- Corrections and/or additions can be made to your application up till the deadline of 11:59 pm on April 1
- Computers are available for application completion in all ICC libraries
- If you require assistance due to extenuating circumstances, call (309) 694-5324 by March 15
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
Applicants who have a completed application will be considered for each and every scholarship that they qualify for. Written notification about whether or not the applicant has been selected for a scholarship will be sent no later than July 15. Only one scholarship will be awarded per applicant.