Welcome to Campus Housing at ICC! We are excited for you to be joining us. Please review this page for current information regarding Fall 2022 move-in.
Before you move-in
- Make sure you have applied for housing
- Paid your $100 application fee
- Signed your license in your email (from HelloSign)
- Registered for your portal with your ICC email address
- Enrolled in a payment plan (through your E-Services)
If you are bringing a vehicle, please fill out this registration form so we can provide you with a parking sticker at move-in.
GPS address: 100 Nature Trail Lane, East Peoria, IL 61611
- Once you arrive, please find a parking space, the buildings go in order 2-6 so you can park outside of the building you/your student is moving into. Your building number is the first number of your room number (ex room 624 – you are in building 6, Room 414 you are in building 4).
- Only the student needs to visit the welcome table to collect keys (This will be at the top of the parking lot when you first enter or the office if it is raining). Please bring your photo ID so we can verify your name for your keys.
- After you/your student has received keys- enjoy the day making your apartment feel like home!
- Once you have finished unloading your vehicle, we do ask that you move it to one of the further back parking spaces so residents unloading can park closer.
- For anyone that is arriving after 5pm or after the 12th, Please call our duty phone approximately 30 minutes prior to your arrival and a staff member will be happy to meet you at the office to get your keys. The duty phone number is 309-276-1896.
Our team will be in blue shirts the day of move-in and are there to assist! Please feel free to speak with any of them with questions!