CompTIA Fundamentals certification is the basic level of skill needed by today’s computer support professionals. You will acquire the knowledge and skills required to identify and explain the basics of Computing, IT infrastructure, Software development, and Database use.
or low out of pocket cost
Qualified applicants may have tuition and fees paid for while earning a credential. At the end of the program, participants will have received the education, experience, and connections with local employers to dive into a new career.
What Will I Learn in the CompTIA Fundamentals Program?
This is an 8-week course. Participants who complete the course are provided a voucher for the certification exam and practice exams.
- Hardware and peripherals
- Mobile device hardware
- Troubleshooting hardware and network connectivity issues
- Installing a configuring operating system (Windows, iOS, Android, macOS and Linux)
- Topics such as security, cloud computing, and operational procedures are also addressed
Sponsorships (Credential = Certificate)
- Company hires students to work full time or part time
- Eight‐week to one‐year program: student graduates with a certificate that is stackable to an associate degree – student eligible to test for stackable industry credentials throughout the program
- Company covers tuition and fees (no payment for classroom time)
- Company receives one‐year commitment from sponsored employee at the end of the program