TGIF Raffle Donation Request
The TGIF Celebration on Friday, September 6, at the Peoria Riverfront Museum, will be a great event as we catch up with friends and colleagues, enjoy refreshments, and visit the exhibits.
We’d like to ask for your help as we take the evening to another level. We’ll be doing a raffle at the event with 15 to 20 items or experiences as the prizes. We know many faculty and staff members are entrepreneurial and creative, so we’re hoping you, your department, or a connection you have in the community, would be gracious enough to donate a raffle item.
The raffle will provide a fun and exciting way to support the ICC Educational Foundation and, ultimately, our students.
Here are a few ideas, but let your creativity flow:
– Culinary Arts – Butcher Package
– One year parking in the Visitors lot
– Horticulture – Bring your own container in for a fall or holiday arrangement
– Athletics – Honorary coach for a game
– Massage Therapy – 30-minute massage
– A ‘basket’ of gift cards to local restaurants
– Tickets to a local sporting event
– Homemade rolls using grandma’s secret recipe for your Thanksgiving dinner
Thank you, and we’re looking forward to seeing you on September 6!
For questions, please contact Events Coordinator Stephanie Farquer at (309) 694-5717.