STOP. DROP. ENROLL in Spring 2017 Classes
Spring Classes begin January 17 – Enroll now!
At Stop. Drop. Enroll! ICC staff will help prospective students complete all the steps required for enrolling. Come out Thursday, December 15 from 1 pm – 7 pm at the ICC North Campus. The process includes:
- Completing an ICC application
- Completing placement testing, if needed
- Meeting with an advisor to develop a class schedule
- Filling out financial aid paperwork and setting up a payment plan
Participants are encouraged to arrive no later than 5 pm in order to complete all of the steps leading to enrollment. For advising or information only, participants should arrive prior to 6 pm.
Representatives from ICC academic departments, as well as financial aid, testing and enrollment services will be on hand to answer questions and assist participants.
ICC staff will be available to help students explore any of the 127 degree and certificate program, including requirements for selective admission programs.
Information regarding ICC Access Services, scholarships, Campus Housing and Success Coaching also will be available.
Potential students should fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) three days prior to coming to the event. ICC Financial Assistance staff is available to answer questions about completing the FAFSA.
To complete all the steps of admission and enrollment, participants should bring the following:
- A valid photo ID (driver’s license, passport, military ID or other government-issued ID)
- Checkbook or credit card to set up a payment plan
In addition, potential students requesting assistance with completing the FAFSA also should bring:
- Previous year’s tax transcripts issued by the IRS
- W-2 forms
- Current bank statements
* If the participant is aged 24 or younger, the parent’s social security card, previous year’s tax transcripts, W-2 forms and current bank statements also are necessary.
The event is provided on a first come; first-served basis. The total time needed to complete all the steps depends on the participant’s individual needs.