ILLINOIS CENTRAL COLLEGE ANNOUNCES VIRTUAL VISIT DAYS
Illinois Central College will host Virtual Visit Days this fall to provide potential students information on programs and degrees typically shared during an on-campus visit. From the safety of their homes, students can discover a variety of career paths, such as earning a certificate to kickstart a career, earning a two-year associate degree, and taking classes to transfer to a four-year college or university.
A panel discussion of current ICC students and faculty will take place along with a live Q&A session. Information on financial assistance, student activities, athletics, on-campus housing, and how to enroll will also be available.
Programs of study are grouped by career clusters to help students explore career fields that share common traits. The following Virtual Visit Days will be held this fall:
- General/Undecided – October 12 at 9 am; October 12 at 1 pm; October 24 at 10 am;
November 11 at 9 am; December 12 at 10 am
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources; Architecture & Construction; Manufacturing; Transportation, Distribution, & Logistics – October 20 at 4 pm; November 19 at 5 pm
- Health Science – October 22 at 5 pm; November 17 at 9 am
- Business Management & Administration; Finance; Hospitality & Tourism –
October 27 at 4 pm; December 3 at 9 am
- Government & Public Administration; Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security –
October 29 at 9 am; December 8 at 5 pm
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications; Education & Training; Human Services –
October 29 at 5 pm; December 8 at 9 am
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics; Information Technology –
November 5 at 9 am; December 15 at 4 pm
Advance registration is required at icc.edu/visit. A full listing of career fields featured during Virtual Visit Days is also available online. For questions, please call ICC at (309) 694-5200 or email [email protected].