ICC offers Extended Enrollment hours on Saturday, August 13
Saturday, August 13 • 9am – 2pm
East Peoria Campus : Student Services
North Campus : Arbor Hall
Fall 2016 Classes start on Monday, August 15. Illinois Central College East Peoria and North Campuses will be open to help you get everything you need for the start of classes!
Testing • Advising • Financial Aid • Enrollment Services • Bookstore
No Appointment Necessary
Sign-Up Saturday is your chance to enroll and get everything you need for the start of fall classes:
- Complete any required placement tests
- Get help from an advisor
- Ask financial aid questions and get assistance
- Enroll in classes
- Get your ICC Student ID
Potential students should fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form prior to coming on campus. Students are encouraged to bring documentation with them as requested through the FAFSA process and can ask questions of the Financial Assistance staff members.
What you need to bring
To make sure you can complete your admission and enrollment, you need to bring:
- A valid photo ID (driver’s license, passport, military ID, or other government issued ID).
- Check book or credit card to set up your Payment Plans. (If you are using your parents’ or spouse’s credit card to make payment, we will need to call them to verify the credit card… so make sure they’ll be available to take our call).
- Your social security card.
You will be served on a first come, first-served basis. Arrive early to get everything you need done fast!
Free parking is available in Lots A and B on the East Peoria Campus, as well as the Visitors Lot.
General advisors will be available to help students who wish to enroll in classes.
In some cases, however, you may need to schedule an appointment with advisors to follow up on the scheduling appointment. Some majors are restricted enrollment and only general education or pre-requisite courses will be able to be scheduled.
For additional information how to prepare and what programs are available, visit Academic Advisement.
Additional Extended Hours
Student Services offices will begin extended hours on Monday, August 1 – Thursday, August 18.
Hours for the following offices will be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8 am – 6 pm and Thursday and Friday 8 am – 4:30 pm.
- Enrollment Services (East Peoria Campus and North Campus)
- Testing Services (East Peoria Campus and North Campus)
- Advising (East Peoria Campus and North Campus)