Stop by the reference desk for in-person assistance. Each ICC library location has a reference desk staffed by a librarian.
ICC Librarians help students:
- Answer research questions by locating appropriate resources
- Coach and support students through the research process
- Find appropriate scholarly journal, magazine or newspaper articles for any topic
- Identify appropriate databases for research topics or interests
- Search library databases and other resources
- Locate books and media
- Use information ethically by providing assistance with citation usage and formatting
- Navigate basic technology issues
- Connect with other campus resources, as needed
Librarians are happy to meet for one-on-one research appointments. Individuals who want one-on-one research assistance should contact the subject specialist in their area.