The ICC library provides many types of instruction for classes. Each instruction session can be customized to student learning needs.
- Introduction to the library
- Research question development
- Search strategies and keyword selection
- Citation creation
- Plagiarism avoidance and detection
- Article analysis
- Database selection and use
- Evaluating web resources
Embedded librarian instruction is also available. Contact your library liaison.
Please fill out the form below to request instruction from an ICC librarian will contact you. If your instruction session is less than 48 hours, please call us at (309) 694-5355.
Fields marked with the * are required.