Here are some PDF documents and online forms to assist you:
- Employee Handbook
- Using the MyAlert Service
- MyHR Employee Self Services Training Documentation
- Academic Calendar (2016-2017)
- Academic Calendar (2017-2018)
- Academic Calendar (2018-2019)
- Faculty Handbook
- Student Handbook
- Managing Student Conduct of Concern (updated August 2017)
- Violation of Academic Integrity — Faculty are strongly encouraged to submit all academic integrity reports using this online system.
- Student of Concern (Referral Form)
- Teaching for Student Learning
- Academic Calendar 2016-2017
- FERPA and Faculty
- Recommendation Release Form for Faculty
- Progress Release Form for Faculty
Adjunct Faculty Documents
Adjunct Faculty Advisory Committee Site
Agenda of meetings, meeting notes, adjunct faculty resources, and committee members are found at this meeting site.
Adjunct Faculty Blueprint for Success
Engagement with compensation incentive for ICC’s adjunct faculty
New adjunct faculty are observed in the classroom for their first 3 terms of teaching by their Teaching Chair or Dean/Associate Dean. After the completion of the first 3 satisfactory observations, adjunct faculty are observed once every 3 years. The forms related to the classroom observation, self-assessment and enhancement of teaching follow. The Teaching & Learning and Organizational Learning website have additional resources for the improvement of teaching for student learning.
- Annual Self Assessment — An adjunct faculty professional development plan **
- Classroom Observation
- Observation Worksheet — Recommendations on what to look for during a class observation
Adjunct faculty are encouraged to participate in the optional Blueprint for Success program to be a more engaged and active faculty member of the college community, which subsequently enhances their teaching. After completing 48 hours of professional development and/or college service, the adjunct faculty member will earn an additional $25 per ECH to his/her base ECH salary rate at the start of the next full semester (Fall or Spring).
- Adjunct Faculty Compensation (2017-2018)
- Blueprint for Success **
- Academic Deans Directions for Blueprint Completion
- Blueprint for Success – FAQ
- Load Limits – FAQ
- Sample Blueprint for Success
- Sample Blueprint For Success Portfolio
Questions about the Blueprint for Success program should be directed to Malia Heath at (309) 694-5442.