ICC Marketing provides strategic direction and communication in support of the mission and brand of the College. As the steward of the Illinois Central College brand identity, the Marketing department manages the content of the College’s official print publications, primary web site and flagship social media accounts while supporting College departments with any external marketing and communications.
Marketing Request Process
Note: Institutional priorities are focused on first, so all marketing requests will be addressed in appropriate priority order.
- Secure your VP/Dean/Director’s approval for
- Project scope
- Compile and prepare the content to submit with your request
- Submit your request for marketing support by completing the Marketing Request Form. Only requests using an icc.edu email will be accepted.
Your marketing request will be reviewed by the Marketing team within one week of submission. You will be contacted with project acceptance, estimated date of completion, confirmation of details, or to schedule a follow-up meeting as needed.
If your request is not related to an upcoming event, please fill out a project request. Please provide as much information as possible to ensure we can deliver the support you need and once we review, we will follow up to discuss further.
If your request is related to an upcoming event, please fill out an event request. First, post your event to 25Live and then provide as much information as possible to ensure we can deliver the support you need.
Marketing Request Turnaround Time
The key to any successful project is making sure you build in enough time for every stage of the process (i.e. initial concept discussion, creative development, review, revision, production). For this reason, ICC Marketing has established the list below of general turnaround times, from initiation to delivery.
These timelines are subject to change pending current projects already in the queue. The Marketing department regularly has an extensive list of projects in development, and turnaround time can often be longer, especially at the beginning and end of each semester. The earlier you submit your request, the better we can help you.
- Weekly employee notice: 1 week
- Student email: 2 weeks
- Media services or press release: 4 weeks
- Other services: timeline based on scope of project
- Post to ICC flagship accounts: 1 week
- Branded page development: 4 weeks
Graphic Design Projects
- Large design project (i.e. brochure, catalog, program): 5-8 weeks
- Small design project (i.e. flyer, poster, postcard): 3 weeks
- Edit existing design: 3 weeks
- Campus signage: 2 weeks
- Advertisement, digital or printed: 2 weeks
- Event promotion: 6+ weeks prior to the event
- Other: timeline based on the scope of the design
Photography: contact us 4 weeks prior to the date of the photo shoot
Video: timeline based on scope of video project, allow at least 6 weeks
- Minor edit to existing page: 3 days
- Form creation: 2 weeks
- Full webpage revision: 1-2 weeks
- Create a new webpage: 2-3 weeks, pending approval