Winter Fest 2018 :: Reminders
This is a reminder to save these dates on your calendars for “Winter Fest 2018.” ICC Human Resources is hosting several fun activities for all faculty and staff to enjoy with colleagues.
Winter Fest Celebration – Enjoy a festive dessert and punch with colleagues, while you participate in the Ugly Sweater Contest and vote on the Door Decorating entries.
- Fri., Dec. 14
- 1 to 3 pm
- Tres Café on the East Peoria Campus and the Student Center on the Peoria Campus
Giving Tree – Located in HR (Room 339G), the Giving Tree holds tags employees can select to purchase gift cards for deserving coworkers.
- Submit the ICC Gift Card Giving Tree 2018 nomination form also located on ICCNET under the Human Resources heading. Email completed form to Vanessa Swanson, at [email protected]. Deadline to nominate is Dec. 14. All entries will be kept strictly confidential.
- Deadline to select tags and donate gift cards is Dec. 21. Bring gift cards to the HR Dept., Room 339G, East Peoria Campus.
Holiday Games –
- Ugly Sweater Contest – Wear your ugliest sweater on Fri., Dec. 14 for the Winter Fest Celebration. Enter the “Style Show” contest for bragging rights for the ugliest sweater on the Tres Café stage and the Student Center stage during Winter Fest. Audience members will vote for the ugliest sweater with their applause at 2 pm.
- Door Decorating Contest – Select a door in your department and decorate it to reflect the “Winter Fest” theme. Departments may submit their photo via email to Vanessa Swanson, at [email protected], by Dec. 10. Employees can vote for their favorite decorated door during the Winter Fest Celebration on Dec. 14. Winning department will be announced at 3 pm.
- Drawing for Prime Parking Spot – Six winners (three at each campus) will receive a prime parking spot for a month – January, February or March. Enter for a chance to win during the Winter Fest Celebration at East Peoria and Peoria on 14. Drawing will be held at 3 pm.
For questions, contact Vanessa Swanson at Ext. 5755.