Wellness Program gets reboot
As the fall semester approaches, the ICC Employee Wellness team has been busy rebooting the Employee Wellness program. This means more access for employees to health and wellness resources.
Full-time, part-time, and union ICC employees are eligible for the following perks:
- Access to the ICC Wellness Works website, which provides information on health and wellness coaching, strategies, and upcoming events. Visit https://icc.edu/faculty-staff/wellness-works/
- Free membership at the ICC Fitness Center, featuring an indoor track, a variety of cardio equipment and weight machines, a free-weight area. and group fitness classes for all levels.
- Monthly Wellness seminars on topics ranging from mental health and sleep to fitness and nutrition.
- Free 30-day, guided challenges throughout the year that provide healthy competitions to improve your health and wellness.
- Access to fitness assessments and health coaching with our Fitness Center staff.
- Department wellness workshops, upon request.
- Quarterly events to earn wellness points toward a “wellness day” (Union employees only).
To be added to the email list for Employee Wellness program updates, email Liz Burns at [email protected].
Submitted by Manager of the Fitness Center Elizabeth Burns.