Upcoming Construction/Remodeling (East Peoria Campus)
Beginning this spring and lasting throughout the summer, ICC will complete several construction and/or remodeling projects on the East Peoria Campus.
For safety concerns, please note that the following areas will be closed to all faculty, staff and visitors during construction:
- RTU Phase 7 – Rooftop HVAC Replacement Phase 7
- Phase 1 – May 14 – June 7
- Academic Bldg. — 2nd floor (237A-238B) & 3rd floor (337A- 338F)
- Phase 2 – June 10 – July 5
- Academic Bldg. — 2nd floor (239A-240B) & 3rd floor (339A- 340G)
- Phase 3 – July 8 – July 19
- Academic Building – Atrium
- Restroom Remodel Phase C – Academic Bldg. Restrooms May 14 – July 30
- Restroom between 125B-126
- Restroom between 225F-226
- Restroom between 325-326
- Restroom between 328-329
Please visit the Facility Planning and Design webpage to see detailed maps of the areas slated for construction, as well as a listing of affected staff/classrooms.
For questions, please contact Assistant Director of Facilities Services Tracy Humphrey at Ext. 5130 or Jeff LaGrow at Ext. 5127.