Submit Ideas for August Celebration of Learning by June 15
Submit your August Celebration of Learning ideas by June 15!
August 2018 Celebration of Learning is approaching quickly. Organizational Learning is seeking your help. We need to know what you want to learn more about and/or what you would like to share with your colleagues.
Please consider the following two options in submitting your ideas:
- What do you wish you knew more about? What does your department need to learn more about? What do you need to help students more? If you have a topic that you would like to learn more about, please complete the 2018-2019 Call for Topics
- Have you tried something new in your classroom that you would like to share? What is going on in your area that could use some clarification? What is new in your area that others must know? What are your students doing that you want to share? If you have a presentation you would like to share, please complete the 2018-2019 Call for Proposals
Your ideas are valuable to the success of August Celebration of Learning. We appreciate your willingness to share and thank you in advance.
Celebration of Learning Goals:
- Innovation – Model agility, creativity, and progressive thinking while leveraging resources to increase student success and prepare learners to meet ever-changing community and workforce needs.
- Engagement create a positive sense of community with internal and external stakeholders that connects with students at every level of their educational experience.
- Collaboration Seek enhanced partnerships (internal & external) by communicating effectively and by designing and implementing clearly articulated outcomes.
- Alignment Develop and refine integrated education and workforce systems based on collective understanding of student and community needs
The deadline to submit proposals is June 15, 2018. Primary presenters will be notified about the status of their proposal via email.