Student Services “Speed Networking” Update
Join ICC’s Student Services Staff on Thursday, November 6 from 3-4:15 pm in the Tranquility Room to learn how it takes a complete community college working together to help our students succeed. We will use a “speed networking” format to meet and ask questions for each of these areas. New faculty, adjunct faculty, as well as veteran faculty and staff, are encouraged to attend.
Student Academic Resources:
- Learning Labs & SI, The Math Lab, The Studio, The Career Lab
- Access Services and Testing
- Advising and Counseling
- Maintaining a Safe Learning Environment and Student Behaviors
- Student motivation for class and extracurricular work
- Financial Aid/Registrar/Enrollment Management/AWARe Reporting
- Student Leadership & Engagement
RSVP to [email protected] or 694-5442. Walk-in registration will also be available.