Show off your department’s holiday spirit with the Mingle Jingle Door Decorating Contest!
This year the Human Resources department will sponsor a Winter Wonderland Door Decorating Contest with all proceeds benefiting the ICC Benevolence Fund! It’s a fun way to show off your holiday spirit while helping your fellow employees and families in need.
Gather your coworkers together to decorate one door in keeping with the “winter wonderland” theme for a chance to win bragging rights and a traveling trophy for 1st and 2nd place.
Contest entry details:
- Departments must first officially enter the contest by contacting Vanessa Swanson at [email protected]
- Departments may choose only one door (or bulletin board or window) to display their masterpiece.
- Doors must be completed by December 4.
- Human Resources will photograph your entry by December 9 for display and additional voting at the Mingle Jingle celebration December 18.
- Voting: Each department will receive a jar for collecting monetary votes in any denomination during the weeks leading up to the Mingle Jingle. Employees may vote for any department’s entry and may vote more than once.
- Human Resources will collect jars and donations from departments on December 17. Photos of each department’s entry will be displayed, along with the jars at the Mingle Jingle celebration on December 18.
All monetary donations will benefit the ICC Benevolence Fund. Winners will be announced on December 21.
For questions, contact Vanessa Swanson at Ext. 5475.