Save the Date :: Winter Fest 2018
You’re invited to celebrate the end of a great year at ICC during “Winter Fest 2018.” ICC Human Resources is hosting several fun activities for all faculty and staff to enjoy with colleagues.
Mark your calendars now for these events and activities:
Winter Fest Celebration – Enjoy a festive dessert and punch with colleagues, while you participate in the Ugly Sweater Contest and vote on the Door Decorating entries.
- Fri., Dec. 14
- 1 to 3 pm
- Tres Café on the East Peoria Campus and the Student Center on the Peoria Campus
Giving Tree – Located in HR (Room 339G), the Giving Tree holds tags employees can select to purchase gift cards for deserving coworkers.
- Submit a coworker’s name by emailing Vanessa Swanson, at [email protected]. Deadline to nominate is Dec. 14. All entries will be kept strictly confidential.
- Deadline to select tags and donate gift cards is 21. Bring gift cards to the HR Dept., Room 339G, East Peoria Campus.
Holiday Games –
- Ugly Sweater Contest – Wear your ugliest sweater on , Dec. 14 for the Winter Fest Celebration. Enter the “Style Show” contest for bragging rights for the ugliest sweater on the Tres Café stage and the Student Center stage during Winter Fest. Audience members will vote for the ugliest sweater with their applause.
- Door Decorating Contest – Select a door in your department and decorate it to reflect the “Winter Fest” theme. Departments may submit their photo via email to Vanessa Swanson, at [email protected], by Dec. 10. Employees can vote for their favorite decorated door during the Winter Fest Celebration on Dec. 14.
- Drawing for Prime Parking Spot – Six winners (three at each campus) will receive a prime parking spot for a month – January, February or March. Enter for a chance to win during the Winter Fest Celebration at East Peoria and Peoria on Dec. 14.
Stay tuned for further details. For questions, contact Vanessa Swanson at Ext. 5755.