RSVP to the TLC for Blackboard Grade Center Checkups
It’s that time of year again . . . contact the TLC to schedule your Grade Center Checkup!
TLC staff will offer Grade Center Checkup sessions to ensure your Blackboard Grade Center is properly setup and ready for the semester:
- Ensure all columns are included in final calculation
- Avoid hidden columns (seen by students but not by instructors)
- Check for inclusion of all columns into weighted categories (where applicable)
- Reorganize Grade Center into Total points categories (where applicable)
Have your Blackboard courses checked as the semester begins to avoid grading issues later in the semester. Each session will last 30-60 minutes, depending upon the number of courses you have. All sessions will be held in the TLC, Room 240A.
- Tuesday, August 19 – 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, August 20 – 12:30 pm
- Thursday, August 21 – 9:30 am
View the printable flyer at http://www.icc.edu/innovation/PDFS/blackboard/gradecentercheckup.pdf.
Contact the TLC at 694-8908 or [email protected] to register for a session. Participation is limited to six per session.