Faculty & Staff

Process for Returning Keys

When an employee in your department leaves the College or transfers to a different office, please remember to return their keys to Facilities Services in 101A. The keys need processed through our key system to keep proper records. All keys must be turned back into Facilities Services before being handed out to other individuals.

Departments are not allowed to keep spare keys without approval from Facilities Services. If your department currently has spare keys, please return them to Facilities Services in 101A.

If an employee needs access to a room or is locked out, please contact Campus Police.

For questions, please contact Tracy Humphrey Ext. 5130.