Phi Beta Lambda students succeed at State Conference
Students from ICC attended workshops and earned recognition at the 2013 State Leadership Conference in Effingham this past weekend.
• Yingxia King: ICC PBL Secretary.
• Caitlyn Thomas: Third place, Client Service.
• Shawn Scott: First place, Impromptu speaking, and first place, Microeconomics.
• Chanda Chiluba: First place, Business presentation.
• Rey Agama: Second place, Sales presentation.
Scott, Chiluba, and Agama automatically qualify to compete at the National Conference to be held in Anaheim, CA in June.
ICC PBL also raised the third largest amount for the March of Dimes, the national PBL philanthropy, of all chapters in the state of Illinois. Find out more about at the ICC PBL Facebook Page.