Performance Management Workshop :: All Managers to Attend
Performance management is not just completing an annual review, but should be a working partnership among the supervisor, each individual employee, and the full department/office team throughout the year.
All managers are to attend a workshop to further advance their use of the performance management tools and processes while working through employee scenarios together to:
- Calibrate ratings for more college-wide consistency
- Develop plan with the goal of improving employee performance and promoting career development
- Document a Performance Improvement Plan (PIP)
- Discuss plans to continue the communication and coaching throughout the year
Employee adjustments to salary, job descriptions, career movement and/or terminations will not occur without supporting documentation from performance reviews. This workshop is designed to further educate and remind all managers of the various tools used to positively enhance employee performance and what tools to use when expectations are not met. All managers are required to attend this year to further refine the use of the tools for college-wide consistency.
RSVP to [email protected] for one of the following sessions:
- Thursday, March 10 – from 1 to 4 p.m., Room 336A, East Peoria Campus
- Thursday, March 24 – from 9 a.m. to noon, Room 336A, East Peoria Campus
- Friday, April 8 – from 9 a.m. to noon, Room CC102, East Peoria Campus