Optimum Health Solutions Offers Health Screenings
Optimum Health Solutions will be here to offer health screenings and blood draws for ICC employees, retirees and their spouses this month. Informational letters have already been mailed out, and employees should have received them by now.
An appointment is needed in order to participate in the health screening.
To register and schedule a screening date and time go to icc.ezonlineregistration.net.
Screening Dates & Locations
East Peoria Campus:
- Tuesday, Sept. 12: 6 am – 10 am in Room 212 C/D
- Thursday, Sept. 14: 6 am – 10 am in Room 212 C/D
- Tuesday, Sept. 19: 6 am – 10 am in Room 212 C/D
- Wednesday, Sept. 20: 6 am – 10 am in Room 212 C/D
- Wednesday, Sept. 13: 6 am – 9 am in Arbor 112
- Thursday, Sept. 21: 6 am – 9 am in Arbor 112
Cost to Participate
- Full-Time Employees No Charge
- Spouses on ICC Health Plan No Charge
- Spouses not on Health Plan $70
- Part-Time Employees No Charge
- Spouses $70
- Retirees on ICC Health or No Loss Plan (Consociate) No Charge
- Spouses No Charge
- Retirees on State/Other Health Plan $70
- Spouses $70
All fees will be collected at the screening.
What Should I Expect the Day of the Screening?
The screening assessment will include a venous blood draw consisting of a complete lipid panel, metabolic profile, PSA for men 40 and older, TSH for women 40 and over and complete blood count, also Biometrics: height, weight, waist circumference, blood pressure, body composition, and heart rate will be assessed.
The following tests can be added for an additional cost: A1C ($20), and C-Reactive Protein ($20). Only these additional tests listed are available to be added on.
If you have questions regarding your screening appointment or completing your personal wellness profile, please contact Optimum Health Solutions at (309) 691-6383.