Open Enrollment: ICC Health Plan, AFLAC and Flexible Spending Accounts
ICC is offering open enrollment in the ICC health plan, AFLAC, and flexible spending accounts from Monday, November 4, 2019, through Friday, December 6, 2019. Open enrollment is available to full-time, benefits-eligible employees of the College.
ICC Health Plan
Eligible employees not currently participating in the ICC health plan may enroll and dependents may be added at this time by meeting with a Consociate Health representative. Current plan members are not required to take any action.
Flexible Spending Account
Employees have the choice to participate in or not participate in a flexible spending account, which allows employees to set aside pre-tax dollars through payroll deductions. Deductions may be made for up to $2,700 in unreimbursed medical expenses and/or $5,000 in childcare expenses annually. Employees wanting to continue or start a flexible spending account MUST sign a 2020 election form. If a new election form is not received, no payroll deductions will be made. Employees not currently participating in flexible spending accounts are not required to take any action.
The College has the following AFLAC policies available through payroll deduction: cancer, accident, hospital indemnity, and critical care. AFLAC policies are paid directly to employees in addition to regular benefits payable under the ICC health plan.
ICC open enrollment election sign-up times and locations:
- Monday, November 4, 2019, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Peoria Campus Room H108, Hickory Hall
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., East Peoria Campus Room 211A, Founder’s Room
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Peoria Campus Room H108, Hickory Hall
- Thursday, November 7, 2019, 12:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., East Peoria Campus Room 213A
- Friday, November 8, 2019, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., East Peoria Campus Room 213A
For questions, contact Manager of Risk Safety and Benefits Tim Anderson at (309) 694-8911.