NOTE CORRECTION: Open enrollment for Total Retiree Advantage Illinois (TRAIL) Program :: October 15-November 16
PLEASE NOTE CORRECTION BELOW:
Health, wealthy and WISE!
ICC wants to support retirees and those thinking about retirement in their quest to stay healthy, save money and maintain adequate health coverage.
The Total Retiree Advantage Illinois (TRAIL) Program will hold open enrollment from October 15 to November 16, for its offerings:
- TRAIL HMO – Covers you at 100% after a small co-pay, usually around $20. No co-pay for diagnostics and preventive care.Save approximately $311 per month for single person coverage/$480 per month with “Plus One”.
- TRAIL PPO – Covers 100% of preventive care and has lower out-of-pocket maximum than your current ICC plan. Save Approximately $300 per month for single person coverage/$428 per month with “Plus One”.
Another way to save:
- College Insurance Plan (CIP) or the College Choice Health Plan (CCHP) – These plans are basically the same or better than your ICC plan. Go online to BenefitsChoice.il.gov for more information.
Plan to attend these FREE Informational Meetings:
- Medicare Supplements – ICC hosts experts Beth Hattan and Amy Moberly from Kuhl Insurance to tell us more about supplements, how to customize them to your needs and how much they cost.
- Wednesday, October 14
- 10 am OR 1:30 pm
- Room 212C/D, East Peoria Campus
- TRAIL Program
Friday, October 30Tuesday, October 20
- 3:30 to 5:30 pm
- Gateway Building, 200 Northeast Water St., Peoria
For questions, please contact Manager of Risk Management, Safety, and Benefits Tim Anderson, at [email protected] or (309) 694-8911.