New Sessions Added – Blackboard/PeopleSoft Integration Training
Beginning November 2017 . . .
- Every course taught at ICC will have an empty Blackboard site automatically generated for it. You will begin to see courses for Spring 2018 appear within your Blackboard courses lists on Wednesday, November 8.
- Instructor and student enrollments will be dynamic, and each course will be visible to enrolled students on its start date.
We encourage all faculty and staff who use Blackboard to attend one of the remaining Blackboard/PeopleSoft Integration training sessions offered by the Teaching & Learning Center (TLC) staff throughout the month of October.
There are nine scheduled sessions remaining, including three that were recently added to the original schedule:
- Friday, October 20 – 1 pm (Room 239A, East Peoria Campus)
- Wednesday, October 25 – 8 am (Room 120A, East Peoria Campus)
- Thursday, October 26 – 9 am (Poplar 106, Peoria Campus)
Please note room changes on the flyer and online registration form linked below. Room changes have been updated on all Outlook Calendar events; those who register for an upcoming session will receive an Outlook calendar request
Register for one of these sessions to learn more about how to manage the new automatically-generated Blackboard course sites (coming in November) and how to copy your existing Blackboard content into these blank course sites. Access the printable informational flyer for additional details.
Questions? Contact the Teaching and Learning Center at [email protected] or 694-8908.