Mingle Jingle Activities – Something for Everyone!
All ICC employees are invited to join their colleagues at the Mingle Jingle on Wednesday, December 17, from 11 am – 1 pm.
Several activities have been planned in conjunction with the event:
- Appetizers & Desserts provided by Gracie’s Sports Grille & Pizza (Washington, IL) will be served in the East Peoria Cafeteria.
- Snowman Decorating Contest: Templates and contest rules available Monday, December 1, in Room 239F, East Peoria Campus. Contest entries may be from individuals, pairs, small groups, offices or departments. One submission per employee (individual or group). Entries will be displayed in the cafeteria for voting during the Mingle Jingle. Entries must be submitted by 4 pm on Monday, December 15. Please feel free to decorate your snowman early and display in your office until that time.
- Fundraiser for ICC’s Benevolence Fund: Mingle Jingle attendees can vote for their favorite snowman by dropping loose change or dollars into the appropriate jar. All donations will go to the ICC’s Benevolence Fund. Employees who vote will receive a ticket for a prize drawing. Employees may vote for as many snowmen as they wish, however, only one prize drawing ticket will be given per employee.
- Prize Drawings will be held throughout the event in the Bookstore Atrium. Employees who register by Friday, December 12 will be entered.
- Holiday Apparel is encouraged. Get into the holiday spirit by wearing your favorite holiday tie, funky Santa socks or that ugly Christmas sweater in the back of your closet.
Register for the event at [email protected].
Questions about the event or any of the related activities should be directed to [email protected] or 694-5442.