Compliance Training Required for all ICC Employees
WeComply is the new vendor for ICC Compliance Training System. As of January 1, 2016, all mandatory compliance training is assigned to employees using this new system.
Mandatory Compliance Training courses include:
- Ethics and Compliance Essentials – New employees
- Workplace Diversity – New employees
- Reporting Child Abuse on Campus – New employees
- Preventing Discrimination and Harassment (Employee and Manager version)– Annually (all employees)
- Title IX: Preventing Sexual Misconduct – Annually (all employees). All ICC students also are offered this training. (Following federal law, this is the first year for all colleges will offer this training)
All employees will be receiving two email assignments (one for each course) from [email protected] for the Preventing Discrimination and Harassment & Title IX: Preventing Sexual Misconduct courses. You will have 30 days to complete the course. You will receive a reminder every seven days until the course is completed.
Please note: You are NOT required to print and submit the certificate at the end of the course. The WeComply system will record your course completion.
For User Instructions and Troubleshooting Tips, visit Organizational Learning – Technology Guides.
For questions, please contact Coordinator of Organizational Learning Malia Heath, Ext. 5442, or you may respond to this email to have your replies directed to her.
Submitted by Vice President of Human Resources Marti Bloodsaw.