Major Construction Update 8/28/15
Listed below is an update of the major construction projects at ICC.
East Peoria Campus:
Roof Top Unit Replacement Phase 3
- The Roof Top Unit Replacement Phase 3 is complete.
- Some adjustments and air balancing will continue into next month.
Library Entrance Renovations
- The Library front entrance renovations are nearly complete.
- The final casework items will be installed September 2.
- The computer lab computers should arrive by the end of September.
- Some punch list items are to be completed by September 2.
Library Carpet Replacement
- The replacement of the Library carpeting is complete.
- The women’s and men’s restrooms – Rooms 201, 301, 214 and 314 — are open and usable.
- Some adjustments in the restrooms are still in process.
Science Lab Phase 9
- The student tables are scheduled to arrive the first week in September.
- Some punch list items are to be completed by September 4.
Student Resource Center
- Progress of the sheet pile driving has been slow due to the hard, dry ground. Work should be complete by September 1.
- Student Resource Center lower level excavation will occur September 1 through September 3.
- A temporary walkway between Arbor and Poplar Hall is in place.
- The next phase of the project in September includes installation of footings and the lower lever concrete floor.
Arbor South Wing Demo
- Work is complete with the Arbor South demo of the interior walls and floor.
Arbor Hall Drive and Parking
- The North Campus Arbor Hall Drive and Parking is complete.
- The storm water detention area has been installed.
- The storm water detention area will be reseeded in the next week.
Submitted by Kevin Roberts, director of construction management.