Library Site Moved, Redesigned
The ICC Library has recently launched its newly redesigned website. We recommend checking all library links on previously used course materials, you may need to replace them with a new URL. If you have questions or are unable to find content on the new site, please contact Jessica Bastian for assistance or call 309-694-5355.
We have several new features that we are excited to launch:
- A new form for requesting librarian led classroom instruction sessions.
- A direct link to the Chronicle of Higher Education on the “For Faculty” page.
- A tabbed search bar on the Home and Search pages with four different search options, including: Books & DVDs, Articles, I-Share, and Everything.
- A Frequently Used Databases feature on the Search page and direct URLs for all database subject listings. You can now link directly to subject specific lists of ICC Library Databases.
- A new chat button on the website that appears on all pages.
- A new About Us
- A For Faculty page with information on library collections and services such as Reserve, Scantron, and Media Delivery.
Questions? Contact us at 309-694-5355 or by using our Ask a Librarian page.